International Customs, Duties, and Tax Implications
Transrover cannot mark orders as gifts. This is illegal and therefore, it will not be done. Our prices DO NOT include VAT, GST or other country taxes. Our terms of sale for international orders are FOB destination. This means that you pay all freight and customs, duties, taxes. As we are shipping these products in various parts of the world, it is not feasible for us to build in the various rates. For international customers who are required to pay customs, you will be contacted by the shipping carrier, or your local customs authorities. A payment from you will be requested in order for your order to clear customs. Unfortunately, there is no short cut or legal way to bypass customs. Once payment is arranged, your order will be processed for final delivery.
Within 24 hours of your order being shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking containing your shipping details. We use UPS and USPS for shipping and handling.
If our shipping carrier attempts delivery to you and you don’t get it because you’re not there, wrong address, moved without notifying us, and the package returns back to our warehouse, it will be your responsibility to pay the shipping fee to reship the order.
Products may be returned within 7 days of receipt in new, unused condition. Simply send it back and we will refund you, no questions asked. But don’t worry, we know you are going to love it! Returns will be credited for the product only and are subject to a 15% restocking fee, as well as the cost of returned shipping.
Transrover Inc. warrants the Tranrover to be free from manufacturing, workmanship, or material defects for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover abnormal wear or damage that occurs through abuse, accident, neglect or failure to follow the instructions or warnings contained in the user guide. The wear and tear are only covered for warranty if the product is damaged in these respects before initial use. Transrover Inc is sole judge of any and all warranty claims. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty inquiries. Our warranty policy DOES NOT cover any freight/shipping charges. Please note that a repair issue will NOT be covered by this warranty if:
1. The warranty issue is caused by misuse or poor maintenance. Please refer to the instruction booklet for guidance on Transrover use and maintenance.
2. Damage to Transrover due to general wear and tear, which is the result of everyday use or negligence.
3. Repairs or modifications are carried out by you or a third party.
4. Transrover is purchased from an unauthorized retailer.
5. Transrover is purchased used or second-hand.
6. Transrover is damaged as a result of an accident by you or third party. Please note that while the warranty may not be honored, replacement parts will be available for purchased to repair your Transrover.
The above warranty specifications apply only to Transrovers purchased in the USA.